The church of All Saints, Boyne Hill, was designed by George Edmund Street and built in 1857. The tower and spire were added by him in 1865 and the west end extension was designed by his son, Arthur Street, in 1907. The part of the chancel facing the congregation, with its dwarf wall protruding from beneath the chancel arch and the pulpit in front of it on the north side, appears always to have been an integral part of the church; however, it is likely G. E. Street did not design it that way originally - please feel free to read/download the discussion document below:-